Curated VCell Model: Binding & Phosphorylation of EGFR
Stites, E. C., Aziz, M., Creamer, M. S., Von Hoff, D. D., Posner, R. G., & Hlavacek, W. S. (2015).
Use of mechanistic models to integrate and analyze multiple proteomic datasets.
Biophysical journal, 108(7), 1819-1829.
This model describes the binding and phosphorylation of EGFR by many different proteins which can bind to six different receptors. A complete description can be found in the paper linked at the publication section. This completed and curated model has been broken into the six ModelBricks listed under EGFR Rule-Based ModelBricks.
The curated model
|VCell: reaction diagram|
|VCell curated model||CM_PM25863072.vcml||Exported from VCell|
|BioNetGen file||CM_PM25863072.bngl||Exported from VCell|
- Interactions related to Y998 tyrosine residue
- Interactions related to Y1016 tyrosine residue
- Interactions related to Y1092 tyrosine residue
- Interactions related to Y1110 tyrosine residue
- Interactions related to Y1172 tyrosine residue
- Interactions related to Y1197 tyrosine residue
Bushrah Khan, Riley Steinberg, Michael Blinov